Sugguestion/Question?

Tom Tran thoanluutran at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 22:12:09 CEST 2006

Hello Harper,

  Just my 2 cents..  :-)

  I am not sure who I can contact but If you guys need help with QA or Dev, I can give a hand because I used to work on Unicenter... :-)

  Thanks,
  Tom Tran
  eesimed.com

Harper Mann <hmann at groundworkopensource.org> wrote:
  Hi Tom,
Good thought. I think the meta-issue is what features go into a
dashboard. Propagation and drill-down are good ones to consider. A
dashboard should present actionable information at a glance. There have
been status map improvement discussions and I believe work is in
progress on it. You might check the archives to see who is working it.
Cheers,
- Harper