visualization tool

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:56:18 CEST 2006

Check nagvis out. Have used it. It simply rocks!!!.

Trevor

On 7/17/06, angel cuevas rumin <acuevasrumin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using nagios in my network.
>
> Now I need to have a global vision of my network (if it is possible I
> would like to place every element in the position that I wish in this way I
> will be able to create an screen with the network´s element whereever I
> want). Later I would like that over this screen a link appears red when this
> link present problems and the same for a node, I would like a node appears
> in red color when it has a problem.
>
> Could some one tell me if I can do this with nagios or if I can install a
> tool which cooperating with nagios gives to me this functionality?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards.

> easier

> reporting any issue.

         ___________________________________
( >-   /  Scaling FreeSoftware & OpenSource        \   -< )
/~\   /                   In the Enterprise                       \   /~\
|  \) \      | www.fsf.org | www.opensource.org |         /  (/ |

An eye for an eye will soon turn the world blind - MKG

"You cannot see me, yet I am the light you see by. You cannot hear me, yet I
speak through your voice. You cannot feel me, yet I am the power at work in
your hands. I am at work, though you do not understand my ways. I am not
strange visions. I am not mysteries.
Only in absolute stillness, beyond self, can you know me as I am, and then
but as a feeling and a faith. Yet I am here. Yet I hear. Yet I answer. -anon
"