NRPE in AIX5L...?

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Jul 14 10:17:03 CEST 2006

I used to work for IBM on their RS/6000 hardware, so I have a fond
spot for AIX. However, I don't have any access to servers to  develop
on. If someone could grant me internet access to their server, I
could spend some time on specific problems for the plugins.

Alternatively, please consider running tinderbox builds on your AIX
server and sending results back: http://tinderbox.altinity.org. This
will make sure the plugins continue to work on your favourite platform.

(Note, snapshots, and thus builds, aren't working at the moment
because SF's shell servers are down.)

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243