authenticated at the second time

Israel Brewster ibrewster at alaska.net
Fri Jul 7 17:06:29 CEST 2006

What's happening here, if I am understanding things correctly, is
that you are authenticating once for the nagios webpage directory,
and once for the CGI-BIN directory, therefore two logins. Since both
directories use the same password file, the same password works for
both logins. At least, that is how I would understand this situation.
As to how to change that, I don't know.