Nagios Logo Issues

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Thu Jul 6 17:30:09 CEST 2006

> I am not sure what you mean by URLs for the images.  The
> webserver displays all the cgi scripts perfectly including
> status.map objects.
> Just there are not custom logo's assigned.  In status.map all
> I get is the ? graphic.  On the hosts nothing displays from
> an icon standpoint.

There is a very short list of possible reasons for broken logo images:

1. The images aren't where they are supposed to be.
2. The images are corrupted.
3. The logo is misconfigured.

By "check the URLs for the images" I mean... Well, look in your browser
at what the URLs for the images are.  Right-click on a broken image and
look at where the webserver is trying to pull it from.

There's nothing fancy about how those images are displayed.  Forget the
suggestions to look at png and jpg libraries, etc.; those don't matter
and can't break this. This is a very simple problem.