Nagios Logo Issues

Pete Shelfo PShelfo at embrex.com
Thu Jul 6 17:06:53 CEST 2006

Theses are the rpm's that are installed on the server.

gd-devel-2.0.28-4.4E.1
gd-2.0.28-4.4E.1

libpng10-devel-1.0.16-1
libpng-1.2.7-1.el4.2
libpng10-1.0.16-1
libpng-devel-1.2.7-1.el4.2

libjpeg-6b-33
libjpeg-devel-6b-33

I reconfigured the Nagios install again which listed the GD Library
being found.  The Make and Make Install also appear to be clean.  This
is the statement from the ./configure command/

checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... yes
GD library was found!

I checked once again and the images definitions are pointing to the
right location.  I even tried the following which had no effect.

# Windows Servers
define hostextinfo{
   host_name	servername
   icon_image		/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/win40.gif
   statusmap_image	/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/win40.gd2
}