Monitoramento via NRPE no Solaris

Arenas Alvaro Alvaro.Arenas at itella.com
Mon Jul 3 07:42:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
First, I am so sorry that you Brasil was eliminated from the World Cup. You were my favorite
No, that wasn't what I wanted to say
Sorry, but I think you are using the wrong language, You have to use english.
ok you are asking for a tutorial for nrpe in solaris..
have you tried to installed it?
It comes with a instalation manual in the .tar.gz file (read INSTALL)
I don't think it should be different

Alvaro

PD: Here is the same in spanish, just in case.
Primero, lo siento que Brasil ha sido eliminado del Mundial de futbol :(
Bueno, has tratado de leer el manual de instalacion que viene dentro del archivo .tar.gz.??
no creo que sea muy distinto.
yo estoy instalando el nrpe ahora en linux.. me parece que no debe ser diferente.