Multi-site Nagios Setup

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jan 31 22:55:00 CET 2006

Please always respond on list so that others may benefit from your
experience.

servers.

The port that NSCA uses is completely configurable. It's just a standard
TCP connection. If you are behind a NAT or firewall then you will of
course need to allow connections inbound to your master server. All
connections are inbound to your central machine, NSCA doesn't try to
talk outbound.

--
Marc