excluding hosts in a hostgroup from a service check

Bill Gunter bgunter at arcsystems.com
Fri Jan 27 20:54:29 CET 2006

Is there a way to exclude a host from a hostgroup in a service
definition? I want several hosts to be in a hostgroup, but I want to
exclude one or more of them from a specific service. I know I can just
use host_name and include all of the hosts in the service except for
those specific ones, but excluding would be easier to administer.

Thanks.

--
Bill Gunter
Assistant Director of Information Systems

ARC Systems
P: 512.358.5377
F: 512.892.5552
<www.arcsystems.com>