No output..from a csh script

Don Lewis donnell.lewis at icoretechnology.com
Fri Jan 27 17:49:32 CET 2006

As one of the suggestions you should run the script as nagios user to be
on the safe side, but when adding it inside nagios config file (if this
is what you are referring to) make sure you put the whole command string
for your script in between "".  I have had to do this to have Nagios
look at my command literally.

-Don