NRPE-Problem

moshe sharon moshesharon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:40:37 CET 2006

Hello

This problem can be caused by several issues. you are trying to connect with
SSL client to non SSL server if so run check_nrpe -n and it will disable the
ssl option. i think this error also occures if you did not set
allowed_hosts=<nagios ip>. remember to restart the NRPE_NT each time you do
changes in the configuration

Moshe Sharon