Oracle database plugging

joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com
Thu Jan 26 13:28:53 CET 2006

ON some AIX machines I setup for a client of mine I used check_by_ssh from
the NAgios machine to run the  check_proc plugin on the AIX machine.

Hope thats a direction for you.

Joe Petrucci \
Office: 704-383-6089
Cell : 724-462-0443

"AJROUD.ALI" <ali.ajroud at atosorigin.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
01/26/2006 07:23 AM

<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Oracle database plugging

Hi all,

I look for a plug-in to oversee the Oracle database processes (ora_*)

Nagios server and clients are AIX 5.2

Thanks for help.

Best regards.

Ali AJROUD                                               mail :
ali.ajroud at atosorigin.com
Atos Origin Infogérance                                  Tél :     +33
(0)1 46 14 48 99
IMS – Pôle Clients ERP                                   GSM :  +33 (0)6
74 08 73 28
Tour Horizon – 64 rue du 8 mai 1945
92025 Nanterre Cedex
reporting any issue.