Host Status problems

Chris Goosen cgoosen at jhb.artec.co.za
Tue Jan 24 15:39:20 CET 2006

Hello group..

I have been having this problem for some time now and I am getting
desperate..

My Nagios central server reports certain hosts as being down with the
errors:  "(No Information Returned From Host Check)" or "Plugin timed
out after 10 seconds"

The distribution server on those sites report everything as being in
order, can anyone help me with this?

Chris Goosen

IT Consultant

Artec Computer Systems

Tel:

011 326 1188

Fax:

011 326 1311

Mobile:

082 464 3091

Web Site:  www.artec.co.za <http://www.artec.co.za/>
Artec Computer Systems (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number
99/27023/07)

Directors: Andrew Tucker*, Andrew Yates, Patrick Maddox, Peter Mason*,
*Non Executive

Confidentiality Notice :
This page and any accompanying documents contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on this information, is
strictly prohibited.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of email transmission.

If verification of this email or any attachment hereto is required,
please request a hard copy version.