Web Interface Commands

Don Lewis donnell.lewis at icoretechnology.com
Mon Jan 23 20:43:52 CET 2006

I do believe that this is a bug yes, I have the same issue and it has
nothing to do with the way it was installed.  You can schedule hosts
downtime separately like you said but you can't check the "schedule for
hosts too" box and see it in scheduled downtime.  Nope, it's not you,
it's a bug, just hope they know about it, think I sent it in before but
the more complaints about it the more they will look into fixing it..;)

-Don