Nagios is not working property

Mike Holloway mikhollo at cisco.com
Mon Jan 23 17:36:58 CET 2006

What external graphing package is being used?  While viewing the
services, what is an example URL to a graph that is broken?  I'm
thinking that nagiosgraph or another package is being used and that
is what is actually broken.  If nagiosgraph, have a look at the
nagiosgraph.log file to see what might be going on.

-mike