receiving empties parameteres on nagios notifications

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jan 16 21:34:37 CET 2006

It would appear that perhaps the quoted notification below is a host
notification and not a service notification. $SERVICE*$ macros are not
available for host notifications but you include them in your
host-notify-by-email command anyway, hence you see no output for those
values.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html

--
Marc