Setting Nagios db access password

dererk dererk at madap.com.ar
Sat Jan 14 13:37:35 CET 2006

Hugo van der Kooij you wrote me:

>And why should it?
>
>But if you think you added it you could start out with the FAQ:
>http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=228
>http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=131
>
>Hugo.

Why?
Well, because I want status data to be saved, to be check then by
Reporting methods (histogram, etc)...

What I couldn't find anywhere was how to change nagios user password,
the one who is used to connect to mysql.
(I assume that the user is called "nagios" too)

Btw, if I do what's in here:
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=228 , then It changes
permissions and they can't be read by Http daemon. :-\

?=¬)
Dererk

--
Vlady at Melee: ~$ cat /proc/version {Pipe} grep -i 'power in your hands'
Debian GNUine Perception

-Fortune Tip-
Bank error in your favor. Collect $200.