Problem reading configuration 2.0rc1-2 versus 2.0b3

Frederik Vanhee frederik.vanhee at perso.be
Thu Jan 12 19:51:00 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm running a Nagios install for quite some time, first Nagios 1.2 then
migrated to Nagios 2.
Everytime there's a new version, I try to follow.

Latest beta version I installed was 2.0b3 and everything ran fine.

Now I upgraded to Nagios 2.0rc1 and 2.0rc2 and both have a problem with
some of my template-based host-definitions.
Is this a known issue (I saw something about host-definitions in the
2.0rc2 changelog, but it was not very clear to me what it was about) ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frederik