Problem with compiling NRPE on Tru64

Kannberg, Andy Andy.Kannberg at isc.politie.nl
Wed Jan 11 15:04:40 CET 2006

Hello,

I am trying to compile NRPE on Tru64 UNIX, but when doing a 'make all', I
get an error:

root at itiu76> make all
cd ./src/; make ; cd ..
cc -g -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/local/ssl/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o nrpe nrpe.c utils.c -L/usr/local/ssl/lib  -lssl -lcrypto
nrpe.c:
cc: Error: nrpe.c, line 520: In this declaration, "socklen_t" must specify a
type. (badparsedecl)
        socklen_t addrlen;
--------^
cc: Error: nrpe.c, line 619: In this statement, "addrlen" is not declared.
(undeclared)
                                addrlen=sizeof(addr);
--------------------------------^
cc: Error: nrpe.c, line 1443: In the initializer for long_options, an
array's element type is incomplete, which precludes its initialization.
(incompelinit)
                {"config", required_argument, 0, 'c'},
utils.c:
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

Can anyone tell me what needs to be fixed ?

best regards,

Andy Kannberg