downtime not working

Rafael Bandeira da Costa rafaelc at vegait.com.br
Mon Jan 9 15:27:56 CET 2006

Hello

Your webserver user must have write access on /usr/local/nagios/var/rw
directory.
Have you set up the nagios command group, and added the webserver user
to that group?

Then you would /chown nagios.nagcmd /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/ and /chmod
g+x /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/.

Just take a close look to adapt it to your needs (nagios homedir, nagios
user and nagios command group).

--
Cheers,
Rafael Costa