Installing Nagios RPM

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Mon Jan 9 10:37:38 CET 2006

nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 05.01.2006 10:56:11:

> Is it seen as recommended behaviour to use "Antwort:" instead of "Re:"?
> Especially when sending mail to a mailing list that runs in english?
>
> SCNR ;-)

I didn't take any offense ;)
But it's not something I can do anything about.
Lotus Notes sets it and you cannot change it by any means.
But I do manually edit the subject if it has too many
"Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re:" prefixes.

> BTW, a footer is seperated with/preceded by "-- " (without the ") :->
not
> by a line full of "-".

I know, but yet again, there is nothing I could do about it. Well
I could, but I would risk getting a phonecall from the management
if they ever find out...

This footer is mandatory in our company. Even though I know it
does not resemble the average netiquette, I think I am valuable
enough to this mailing list that people can bare with it ;)

regards
        sash

PS: Yes, I could manually add a "-- " at the end of every post of mine.
Sorry, but I hope everyone understands that I am SO not going to do
it, for the sake of lazyness ;)

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services