Dependency issue

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Fri Jan 6 21:34:43 CET 2006

If Service B happens to be queued to be checked before Service A is, you'll
get notified of it's problem first, so that's why it's only sometimes that
you get this behavior.

As for simple solution to your question, increase the max_check_attempts of
Service B/C, so that Service A will error out before Service B/C does, thus
skirting the check queue phenomenon.