check_mysql

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Thu Jan 5 22:58:26 CET 2006

We do this a lot. Where is the mysql server relative to the nagios server?
Would NRPE be an option?  We used to do SSH and find NRPE better because of
the passwords issue. We used to due key authethentication to by pass the
passwords with SSH if you still want to go that way.  We have also used
"expect".

  _____