Premature end of script headers

Salman Usmani ms_usmani at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:18:58 CET 2006

Hello,

I installed nagios 1.3 on one of our RHEL3 boxes.

Running ../bin/nagios -v nagios.cfg from the /etc directory gave no errors.

However the web interface doesnt seem to allow the cgi's to execute. I can
get to http://serverIP/nagios/

The index page and documentation loads fine but i get the following errors
when trying to load ANY of the cgi's:

Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/status.cgi
Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/extinfo.cgi
Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/tac.cgi

Can someone help?

Thanks so much

Salman