Consistent Warning Notifications

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Feb 27 23:38:36 CET 2006

You're going to be the best to know what this is. We can only guess what
it is that you're doing. Your host and service definitions (and command
definition if it's not stock) as well as the logic behind your check
would go a long way in helping us help you.

I haven't been able to get check_http to return the same kind of message
above but --

It appears you may be doing some kind of HTTP check via some third host
and destined for 207.41.64.XX (same server?).

3128 is a common proxy port, most commonly used by squid.

Is squid or the application listening on port 3128 restarting every 4
hours on that box?

--
Marc