Nagios VM Player?

Brian Desmond brian at briandesmond.com
Sat Feb 25 09:15:46 CET 2006

I had Nagios going on a MS Virtual Server and the lack of additions
caused a lot of issues. The continuous cock drift caused false alarm
pages constantly, plugin timeouts, and other problems. VMWare with the
additions hopefully won't have this issue, but, fundamentally the VMs
are prone to the same issue. I was also seeing much higher ping
latencies (5ms vs .5 ms generally). Moved to a piece of hardware and
works fine now.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
brian at briandesmond.com