Bandwidth Plugin

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:24:04 CET 2006

Danny,

        Define Somewhere? Local LAN, Local Subnet, Wan, International Wan,
Internet?
        Something could probably be written using network pipemeter (
http://www.nongnu.org/nepim/) but the test would be dependent on having a
host at the other end of the segment being measured.
        AFAIK, there currently isnt a plugin out there to do this. Would be
a worth while endeavour.

Bill