TXT Message a sell phone

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Sat Feb 25 00:08:46 CET 2006

Joe Jackson wrote:
> Guys,
>   I am using send mail, what must i do to configure send mail......Never
> delt with it before.
>

> On 2/24/06, jeff vier <boinger at tradingtechnologies.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 15:30 -0600, Joe Jackson wrote:
>>> Jeff,
>>>   What i mean is that, Nagios will send mail to my internal Exchange
>>> address, however it wont send to any address outside of my internal
>>> domain.

If nagios is sending okay to an internal exchange address, then sendmail
on the nagios box is already working fine, which would be expected in an
out of the box install of sendmail. The problem is that exchange isn't
allowing the nagios box to relay. You have to tell exchange that it
should allow the nagios box to relay. If you don't know how to do that,
perhaps you should just create an alias on exchange that goes to your
external notification address.
Ken