nagios check-host-alive always down

Daniel Carvalho daniel at dep.fem.unicamp.br
Fri Feb 24 19:19:09 CET 2006

Hi list

I´m a new nagios user and running in some configuration problems.

I installed nagios 1.3-14 and nagios-plugins 1.4-2.2, and configured
 hosts, hostgroup, etc. Everything works fine, but the notifications
 always come with host DOWN. What happend with nagios???

Thanks and best regards

- Daniel Carvalho (dlcarvalho)

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html