nagiostats

Chris Waters CWaters at jeld-wen.com
Fri Feb 24 18:44:14 CET 2006

Nagios 2.0b6
Fedora Core 4 x86_64

Has anyone created a patch to include an acknowledged hosts/services
count in the nagiostats output?   I have to create a
"redlight/greenlight" display for a manager (green when everything is
handled, red when it's not) and it would be really easy to do if the
number of acked hosts and services was included in the the output.  So
instead of this:

Hosts Up/Down/Unreach:                275 / 3 / 0

We could have:

Hosts Up/Down/Unreach/Ackd:                275 / 3 / 0/3

Same thing for services.

If no one has already done this... I will attempt to (not really a c
programmer).  If anyone else is interested in this, I will be happy to
provide my changes to whomever.  I know I could get this data by other
methods but this seems like a logical place to get it from anyway.

Chris Waters
Technology Services:  Networks
WAN/LAN Technician

JELD-WEN, inc.
Information Systems
cwaters at jeld-wen.com

RELIABILITY for real life(r)

confidential or legally privileged information and is intended solely
for the named addressee. If you receive this correspondence in error,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not
disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.