SSL handshake

Jean Frontin frontin at irit.fr
Fri Feb 24 09:27:31 CET 2006

Morning,

On the same host I run nrpe  with -d option and check_nrpe. They are
version 2.3.

If I don't use ssl (-n oprion) all is fine.

If I use ssl (what I should want) I obtain the messages :

result of running check_nrpe :
check_nrpe: Error: could not complete SSL handshake

In messages file I can read :
nrpe ... Error: Could not complete SSL handshake. 1

Any ideas will be very apreciated ! Have a good day !

Jean Frontin
System team
I R I T
Université Paul-Sabatier