mibs HP LaserJet

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:37:17 CET 2006

Richard,

        Search the following page for
4100..http://www.mibdepot.com/cgi-bin/vendor_index.cgi?r=hp&id=92832
        Turned up the mpf version which hopefully will be software similar
to the 4100.
http://www.mibdepot.com/cgi-bin/getmib3.cgi?i=1&n=LJ4100mfp-MIB&r=hp&f=lj4100mfp_beta.mib&v=v1&t=tree#consumable-statusGroup
        Should give a information on how much capacity is left to the toner
cartridge
http://www.mibdepot.com/cgi-bin/getmib3.cgi?i=1&n=LJ4100mfp-MIB&r=hp&f=lj4100mfp_beta.mib&v=v1&t=sca&o=consumable-status-usage-count
        OID - 1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.3.9.4.2.1.4.1.10.1.1.18.0 <- from above

Hope it is helps,

     Bill