AW: Monitoring solaris server without installing any plugin

joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com
Thu Feb 23 15:28:50 CET 2006

I will post them tonight. I am at a client where I cannot connect to my
server so I cannot get them until tonight. Look at the check_by_ssh plugin
it is also a way to do this

Joe Petrucci
Office: 704-383-6089
Cell : 724-462-0443

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Sent by: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
02/23/2006 08:56 AM

nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
AW: [Nagios-users] Monitoring solaris server without installing any plugin

Hi Joseph,

would you share these plugins?

Greetz, Thomas.
Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main
Telefon: +49 69 7134 5192
Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de