check_procs with spaces in their path?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Feb 23 01:54:41 CET 2006

> You are confusing the program name with its arguments.
>
> ./check_procs -c 1:1 -C '/usr/lib/sendmail' -a '-bd -q15m'
>
> IE, exactly one process, with command /usr/lib/sendmail, and arguments
> '-bd
> -q15m'

!!

While I'm not the OP, I was wrestling with one of my monitored
servers, trying to pick up on a specific PostgreSQL process, and
having no luck.  And this is what I've been missing the entire
time.  Geeesh, I'm an idiot.

Thanks, Steve.

Benny

--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and