R: R: I: NSClient++ configuration problems

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Wed Feb 22 09:50:26 CET 2006

Hi

May someone give me any examples of commands to use to communicate with
NSClient++?

I tried:
./check_nt -H 151.x.x.x -v USEDDISKSPACE -l check_disk_c
Where "check_disk_c" is a line uncommented in the nsc.ini file
The answer is: "wrong -l argument"
Or
./check_nrpe -H 151.x.x.x -c check_users
Where "check_users" is a line uncommented in the nsc.ini file
The answer is: "CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from host"

May I use same "check_nrpe" that I am using for Unix systems?
And same "check_nt" that I am using with old NSClient agent?

Regards
Marco