Internal Server Error on Nagios 2.0

jeff vier boinger at tradingtechnologies.com
Tue Feb 21 21:30:51 CET 2006

always cc the list so others may learn by your experiences.

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 15:15 -0500, Pete Shelfo wrote:
> Can you point me in a direction, give me ideas or possibly recommend a
> web resource?

what happens when you run the status.cgi from the command line as the
apache user?

is this error happening with *all* cgis, or just this one?

'Premature end of script headers' *almost always* means the cgi is
throwing an error (before completing headers the browser can
understand).

The best place to start is pasting in the error, in quotes, into google:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Premature+end+of+script+headers%22