statusmap questions

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:45:12 CET 2006

On the stausmap page you got a scrolling list called Layout method, it looks
like the one you want is circular. If you want icons to be displayed you
need to create a hostextinfo.cfg file you'll find in nagios doc how the
cookie crumbles. Check also nagiosexchange to find nice icons, there's some
reprsenting racks with flags for OS.

--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.