Graphs not seen in Trends report generation

satish kumar satish_lsurf at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 05:30:07 CET 2006

Hi,

  The nagios version running is 1.3 & plugins are 1.4.2. And i am generating report for a http service using the trends/availability links. I am still getting the indeterminate state as 100% & in availability it shows insufficient data.Please let me know what changes are to be done for this to work.It is very urgent.

  Thanks, Satish

Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 2/20/06, satish kumar wrote:
> For any server/service i am getting only the indeterminate state at 100% and
> remaining will be 0%. Please help me ASAP.
>
> Thanks, satish
>

> satish kumar wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I am not able to see the graphs even though the "suppress image map" is
> disabled.Please let me know what steps to be taken to enable graphs.

You might get a better response if you posted useful information, like
say your version of nagios, what services you're trying to graph, and
the related configs..... Little things like that which would allow
people to help instead of pulling answers out of a random orifice.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775