Setting threshold value for services to get alert

Mrutyunjaya Dash mdash at juniper.net
Mon Feb 20 16:17:06 CET 2006

Hi List,

I have configured few servers to get monitored through nagios 2.0b5 with
plugin 1.4 and nrpe on the remote host. As far as nagios monitoring is
concerned, I am able to monitor the servers through nagios web
interface. But how can I configure nagios to send alert mail when the
value for any of the services reaches to a threshold value or level like
CRITICAL or WARNING? For example if the disk space utilization of
reaches to 90% then I should get alert mail from nagios.

I would be appreciating all your input to help me.

Regards,
Mrutyunjaya Dash
IT Engineer
Juniper Networks Pvt Ltd.