NC_Net now on sourceforge

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:50:58 CET 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just crated a project page in Sourceforge for NC_Net.

NC_net is a drop in replacement for pNS_Client that was writen in C# and
uses the Dot Net Framework.
I preforms all the checks of NS_Client without any modification to your
nagios configuration as well as a host of other checks.

It can be found at the following link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net

All support for NC_net should be posted into the help forum:

I just started porting NC_Net into Dot Net Framework 2.0
The inital build (NC_Net 3.0 ) is on the Dot net Framework 2.0
and is currently availible on sourceforge.
NOTE: I do not recomend everyone to update to this version since
the major change between this and 2.28 is just the Dot net version.
however it is out there availible for downloading for new hosts or testing.

As time permitts I will be updating the files sections with
seperate downloads for documentaiton and tools.
I have several planned upgrades, and I am sure there will be some unplanned
as well.

If anyone has any suggestions on WMI queries or Windows program service
Checking
(for example: Similar to the *Check Backup Exec Veritas Services *on
NagiosExchange)
please contribute it to the Open Discussion forum.

Thank you for trying NC_Net.

Tony