install of nagios

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:37:29 CET 2006

Which nagios package version are you trying to install ?

Did you try to give configure options to see the difference ?
* ./configure --prefix=prefix --with-cgiurl=cgiurl
--with-htmurl=htmurl--with-nagios-user=
someuser --with-nagios-grp=somegroup*

--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.