Graph links on Nagios 2.0 web interface

Efe Ohimor eohimor at ipnxnigeria.net
Thu Feb 16 09:38:19 CET 2006

Hello All,

I am currently running Nagios version 2.0 with the plugin version 1.4. I try
to create a link on my nagios web interface. I have tried it before on
version 1.2 and the links were created but I guess version 2.0 has a
different code. Or has anyone done it on version 2.0 before.
Because I have been to the Apan site and most people there have used it for
version 1.2 and someone too complained about not being able to use it with
version 2.0.
Please help.