number of notifications?

Assaf Flatto assaf at m-wise.com
Wed Feb 15 14:57:29 CET 2006

The configuration you need to look in is in the escalations.cfg  file

define serviceescalation{
     host_name           foo.bar
     service_description check_http
*    first_notification  1
**    last_notification   60
     notification_interval       10
     contact_groups              Myself
     escalation_period   24x7
     escalation_options  w,u,c,r
    }

* tells the system when to start sending you notifications - this one says -
send after the first test cycle .

** this tell the system to keep sending notifications until it reaches this
number of notifications/test cycles on that host/service

Assaf

--
Assaf Flatto
m-Wise Operations