number of notifications?

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:56:45 CET 2006

Hello,
the period is defined by notification_interval   960, you can try to put 0
if you want to be alert only one time.
I used to not get notifications for Warning so i have
notification_options
u,c,r
instead of notification_options            w,u,c,r2006/2/15,

--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.