Subdirectories in Nagios installation dir.

Toby Kraft Toby_Kraft at KSAinc.com
Tue Feb 14 15:18:49 CET 2006

Which repository has the latest build for FC4?  Dag Wiers is only doing
FC3.

If you want to install the FC3 rpm on FC4 using YUM - I found that I
needed to configure my repos.d file for DAG specifying a specific version,
otherwise yum doesn't find it.
like this:
[dag]
name=Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core
baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1

Replace the "$releasever" with "3"

Is there a better way?

thx

Toby

nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 02/14/2006 12:52:41 AM:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Jong-Geun Park wrote:
>
> > I tried to install Nagios 2.0 on Fedora Core 4 according to the Nagios
V.