AW: I have a problem!!! Help

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Mon Feb 13 15:39:58 CET 2006

did you look here:

"... More information about this error may be available in the server error
log. ..."

(/<apache_home>/logs/error.log for normal..)

Perhaps you could share your errors to solve them.

Kind regards,Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main
Telefon: +49 69 7134 5192
Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de <http://www.oppenheim.de/>
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de