Additional Info in email notification

lkk at interfree.it lkk at interfree.it
Fri Feb 10 17:08:27 CET 2006

>You don't have access to the $OUTPUT$  variable in the host notification
>(I don't even know if it actually exists). You should use $HOSTOUTPUT$
>instead (and $SERVICEOUTPUT$ for your service-notify-by-email command)
>See http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html

Now! It's working!
But I have a problem with the Windows Servers!

I recieve this email...

**** Nagios v2.0b4  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: Used Disk D:
Host: Windows Server 2003
Address: IP
State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: Fri Feb 10 16:31:38 CET 2006

Additional Info:

D:

I see only D:
I want to see the message like in the browser:

i.e. D:\ - total: 63.80 Gb - used: 61.72 Gb (97%) - free 2.08 Gb (3%)

Is this pissible?

Ths!

Sei stanco di girare a vuoto?
Con il nuovo motore di ricerca Interfree trovi di tutto.
Vieni a trovarci: http://search.interfree.it/

Lo Staff di Interfree