Nagios 2 with MySql support

Roberto Raffo Roberto.Raffo at enterpriseda.com
Thu Feb 9 18:20:06 CET 2006

Hi all.

In this version of Nagios 2 on the documentation is written:
Native DB Support Dropped - Native support for storing various types of
data (status, retention,
comment, downtime, etc.) in MySQL and PostgreSQL has been dropped. Stop
whining. I expect
someone will develop an alternative using the new event broker sometime
in the near future.
Besides, DB support was not well implemented and dropping native DB
support will make things
easier for newbies to understand (one less thing to figure out).

I'm quite new to Nagios but I know that in the last version (1.x) the
integration with MySql was quite easy.

Have someone an idea to integrate MySql with Nagios 2.x?
Have someone a good doc?

I found only:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios-db

Any other ideas?