check_nagios plugin

Vincent Aniello vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com
Wed Feb 8 19:48:10 CET 2006

Since upgrading from Nagios 1.2 to 2.0 with the 1.4.2 plugin package the
check_nagios plugin seems to have stopped working on my system.

Each time it runs it comes back with a warning with the following
message:

Nagios problem: located 12 processes, status log updated 1139423924
seconds ago

The check_command for the service is defined as:

check_command
check_local_nagios!/usr/local/nagios/var/status.dat!5!/usr/local/nagios/
bin/nagios

The command check_local_nagios is defined as:

define command{
        command_name    check_local_nagios
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nagios -F $ARG1$ -e $ARG2$ -C
$ARG3$
        }

The version of the check_nagios plugins is 1.26.

Do I have this setup correctly for Nagios 2.0 and check_nagios v1.26?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

V/