Need pointer

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:23:21 CET 2006

I have tried this

#!/bin/sh

$output=`/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_snmp -H $1 -o $2`

if [ $output = 0 ]

echo "low paper"

if [ $output = 1 ]

echo "no Paper"

if [ $output = 2 ]

echo "low Toner"
.
.
.
exit ($value)

i get this errors :
../libexec/check_Xerox_Status: line 3: =SNMP: command not found
../libexec/check_Xerox_Status: line 65: syntax error near unexpected token
`$value'
../libexec/check_Xerox_Status: line 65: `exit ($value)'

I am totally walking blind there as i could say it is my first script, can
you give a hand?

Thanks
and i get this error

--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.